Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RUNNING IN THE RAIN

Today I went running after doing some yard work and it started raining. Although it cooled me off I was wet all over and my shoes got wet and the wetness got to my socks. I hate that feeling.

It just goes to show you that you have to plan for anything. Just because it rains doesn't mean you need to stop running. If it were lightning then that would be a different story because it would be a safety issue. Lightning is very dangerous and nobody needs to run that bad that they risk getting struck by lightning.

When running in the rain you just need to be a little more cautious about footing and you will probably get your clothes dirty as it's wet and you'll probably get grass or some sort of debris on your legs or clothes. Either way it's ok to run in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment